Experience VIP hospitality at 2020’s biggest global event.
experience of a lifetime
We’ve created the ultimate way to experience the world’s biggest sports event of 2020, the Summer Games in Tokyo City.
No other place on earth will come to life like Tokyo City next year. Our Tokyo Summer Games packages guarantee you’ll witness the Games in unforgettable style, while enjoying the most authentic of Japanese cultural experiences.
Your package could include:
- Five-star accommodation close to the Games.
- A VIP hospitality viewing lounge.
- Transportation to and from the airport, to Olympic events, and around Tokyo.
- An English-speaking guide for your group.
- Guided tours of Japan’s best cultural experiences.
Enjoy our exclusive, five-star hospitality suite in Tokyo from the Opening Ceremony on 25th July to the Closing Ceremony on August 8th.
Located within easy reach of the main stadium and in the heart of the city, you’ll enjoy the finest Japanese cuisine and wines in a luxury setting. Multiple viewing screens will ensure you don’t miss out on any of the action, including the myriad of Olympic events taking place simultaneously in locations outside the city limits.
Tokyo is like no other city on the globe: steeped in tradition, and yet the most futuristic and dynamic metropolis on the planet. The options for tourists are endless and the choices can be overwhelming. That’s where we step in: we can help you select the best and most authentic Japanese cultural experiences and we’ll arrange it all for you.
We provide both on-the-ground and remote support during your trip. We’ll also organise translators, local guides, round-trip airport transportation and local transport – basically every aspect of your trip from design to conclusion, so that you and your guests can focus exclusively on enjoying the Games and enjoying the incredible sights and sounds of Tokyo City.
experience tokyo city in 2020
No place on earth will compare to Tokyo City during the Summer Games of 2020. At WMG can select and organise the best experiences that Tokyo has to offer, including:
- Cruising The Sumida Gawa on a river boat against the breathtaking city skyline.
- Visiting the Tsukiji Fish Market and a private dinner in a traditional sushi bar.
- Dining at one of the best of Tokyo’s 278 Michelin-starred restaurants.
- Visiting Tokyo after dark, including the Golden Gai laneways of post-war bars.
- Sumo Wrestling in Ryogoku followed by an exclusive dinner.
- Dining in the Tokyo Skytree, the tallest building in Tokyo.
- Day trips including Mount Fuji.
- Guided tours including Meiji Shrine and the Imperial Palace.
- Dining with a Geisha – or Ozashiki.
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
Find out how WMG can help your business.
DAYS BEFORE GAMES BEGIN
HOW TO SECURE YOUR TICKETS FOR THE TOKYO SUMMER GAMES 2020
WMG offers a complete tour and travel experience for the Tokyo Summer Games including a hospitality lounge in Tokyo that can cater for your exclusive hospitality requirements. WMG are not an Authorized Ticket Reseller (ATR) and therefore our packages do not contain tickets. To secure your tickets, you will need to find your Authorised Ticket Reseller (ATR) within your country. WMG are in no way associated or affiliated with the Tokyo Organizing Committee for the 2020 Summer Games or the International Olympic Committee (IOC). We do, however, strongly suggest you visit the official Tokyo 2020 website to find your local Authorised Ticket Reseller (ATR). https://tokyo2020.org/en/