ARTS & ELEGANCE
HOSPITALITY AT THE CHANTILLY ARTS & ELEGANCE RICHARD MILLE SHOW
Each year the award-winning Chantilly Arts & Elegance Richard Mille show attracts crowds of over 16,000 people from all corners of the world.
Held on the grounds of the stunning Chantilly Estate near Paris, Chantilly is both a high-end motor show and a sophisticated cultural event, with a huge range of activities, live entertainment, galleries and expos, all of which capture the ‘French way of life in all its forms’.
The event has now firmly cemented its place among the world’s blue ribbon international motor car concours and is considered one of the most prestigious shows of its type. 2021 promises to be an amazing year for Chantilly and the perfect time to host a corporate event.
• A showcase of the latest concept cars.
• Open-air museum and gallery at the Greenery Domain of Chantilly.
• Latest innovations in mobility and a snapshot of its future.
• Gastronomic art with culinary workshops, the collaboration of Grands Chefs Étoilés in the Cercles Arts & Elegance or the very sophisticated picnic on the grass of the clubs.
• Over fifty exhibitions and activities including Mario Luraschi’s equestrian show and floral art creative workshops.
• An auction and three contests.
• 800 club cars.
Interested in finding out more about hospitality at Chantilly Arts & Elegance Richard Mille? Contact one of our consultants today.
Phone: 0203 369 1972
GARDEN PARTY PACKAGE
The Garden Party package includes a personal welcome by a hostess and access to the VIP car park. Enjoy a picnic basket carefully prepared by French premier caterer Potel & Chabot while relaxing inside the “Chantilly Chic” enclosure, in the heart of one of the liveliest places of the concours, along with access to all activities on the estate, including:
• Concours d’Etat, Concours d’Elegance & Grand Prix des Clubs • The equestrian show • All exhibitions • Park Le Notre Gardens • The chateau • The Horse Museum • The private ‘Chantilly Chic’ space, equipped with tables, garden chairs and sunshades • VIP car park.
Your souvenir wicker basket, with Chantilly Arts & Elegance Richard Mille branding, has an isotherm and two compartments complete with cutlery, glasses, plates and napkins, and an original and gourmet menu that includes a starter, a main course, a dessert and two 50 cl-water bottles. You also have the option of a half-bottle of wine or a half-bottle of champagne.
The Privilège Package
The Privilege Package is your chance to enjoy every aspect of the Chantilly Arts & Elegance Richard Mille in unforgettable style. Privilege Package holders will enjoy all-day exclusive access to the private Cercle Arts & Elegance, located in the heart of the event, with catering by Michelin-starred Chefs.
Your privilege hospitality package includes an official event programme, parking in the VIP carpark and exclusive access to:
• Concours d’Etat, Concours d’Elegance & Grand Prix des Clubs
• The Cercle Arts & Elegance from 9am to 6pm
• The Le Nôtre Gardens
• The Chateau
• The Horse Museum
• Equestrian show
• All activities offered inside the Estate
• All exhibitions
• VIP car park
In the private luxury of the Cercle Arts & Elegance, you will also get to enjoy:
• A gourmet meal including starter, main, dessert, and beverages.
• All-day access to the Wine & Champagne bars and an open bar for soft drinks and other refreshments.
LOCATION: PARIS, FRANCE
CHANTILLY ARTS & ELEGANCE
VENUE: CHANTILLY ESTATE
Type: Auto show, Arts & Elegance
Attendance: 16,000 +
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
Find out how WMG can help your business.