WMG GOLF VIP HOSPITALITY
Valderrama Masters – BMW International Open – US Masters
WMG GOLF Schedule
US MASTERS – APRIL
The Masters Tournament is known for its legendary history and status as the most important event in golf. This is your chance to witness the magic first-hand
Walk among the greatest players, past and present on the hallowed grounds of Augusta National Golf Club – the epitome of excellence.
Enjoy the tournament from just behind the ropes, escape to the hot Georgia sun in our exclusive hospitality house and then unwind in your luxury private residence each evening .
Steeped in tradition and prestige, the Masters is an event everyone should experience.
- 4-day access (tournament) Official Masters Badges
- Exclusive Hospitality featuring elegant breakfast and luncheon buffets, full-service bars, private outdoor patios and much more
- Three “country club-style” full-service bars
- Live entertainment
- A 9,000 sq. ft., expansive outdoor multi-level deck situated under the Augusta pine trees
- Big screen TVs broadcast news, sports and network tournament coverage throughout the week – view the broadcast television coverage schedule
- Private business centre with 3 computer workstations, copier, fax & printer
- Club-wide WiFi
- Shuttle service to and from the main gate, featuring a service area with beverages and private restrooms
- Five permanent restrooms
- 3-hole putting course (provided by Southwest Greens)
- All beverages and cocktails served from sun up until 30 minutes after the last putt
Your exclusive key to Augusta’s best selection of Masters lodgings
- Masters lodgings within a short distance of Augusta National Golf Club
- Retreat to your private oasis when the tournament comes to a close each evening
- Private Chef
- Maid service
- Shuttle services from Airport to lodgings
ITALIAN OPEN – MAY
The Italian Open is the national open golf championships for men and was founded in 1925 and is one of the oldest events in Europe. It has been a major tournament since 1972. There are some interesting winners on the Italian Open list. Billy Casper won there in 1975. David Feherty won in 1986. Greg Norman won in 1988.
WMG’s VIP official corporate hospitality at the Italian Open is breath taking with the location of the hospitality around the 18th Green with your own exclusive area.
BMW INTERNATIONAL OPEN – JUNE
The BMW International Open is an annual men’s professional golf tournament on the European Tour held in Germany. Founded in 1989, it was held in and around BMW’s home city of Munich until 2012 when it moved to Cologne.
WMG`s Official corporate hospitality takes place in the Fairway Club house overlooking the 18th green.
NORDEA MASTERS – AUGUST
The Scandinavian Masters, currently known as the Nordea Masters for sponsorship reasons, is an annual golf tournament which is played in Sweden.
Enjoy Nordea Masters a little extra. In the partner lounge we have laid out a wonderful buffet for you and your guest. You will have lunch in an exclusive environment together with our partners and part of the Swedish business elite. Partner lounge is the ideal meeting place to create, nurture and strengthened new or already existing relationships. You will sit at our VIP grandstand at the 18th hole following the players from a front row seat.
• VIP corporate hospitality ticket with access to Partner lounge
• Gourmet lunch with wines and beers
• Access to VIP grandstand on the 18th green
KLM OPEN – SEPTEMBER
The KLM Open is an annual golf tournament played in the Netherlands, the Tour was inaugurated in 1972. Founded in 1912, the tournament was originally known as the Dutch Open.
With around 45,000 visitors each year it is certainly one of the more popular Opens.
WMG’s official corporate hospitality is 2nd to none at the KLM Open with the hospitality lounge overlooking the 18th green with fine food and beverages all day.
We also have access to beat the pro at the 14th whole that is great fun.
VALDERRAMA MASTERS – OCTOBER
Your Official VIP hospitality experience is located adjacent to the world renowned Valderrama Clubhouse.
Guests will enjoy a full day of hospitality in an exclusive location with easy access to the course.
The VIP pavilion boasts panoramic views of the Championship Course and overlooks the professionals practice putting green. Guests will enjoy an array of inclusive food. and drink in the comfort of the Pavilion and the exclusive terrace area, served by our dedicated hospitality staff.
- Hospitality pass allowing access to golf course and VIP area
- VIP Parking
- Breakfast buffet
- Open Bar service during the entire day
- Buffet lunch
- Access to VIP terrace
- Live HD TV coverage
- 1 green fee at La Reserva Golf Club during the tournaments week
TURKISH AIRLINES OPEN – NOVEMBER
NEDBANK GOLF CHALLENGE – NOVEMBER
Since it’s opening in 1979, the golf course at the Gary Player Country Club has been acknowledged as South Africa’s premier championship test of golf.
The course has been consistently rated as one of the best in South Africa and compares with the best in the world. The layout of the course is the first in South Africa to be constructed to stringent USGA specifications and is famed for its length of over 7000 meters from the championship tees.
It is also known for dramatic backdrops of the Pilanesberg Mountains and it’s spectacular indigenous vegetation that flanks the fairways. Built with multiple tees, the course can be enjoyed by golfers of all levels of skills, but even from the forward tees it remains a challenge. A distinguishing feature of the course is its greens which allow for interesting pin positions on the clover-shaped putting surfaces protected by strategically placed bunkers.
WMG’S official corporate hospitality is close to the 18th green in a air-conditioned double decker green.
- Official ticket to the Nedbank Golf Challenge with dedicated entrance.
- Accreditation to access the Circa Pavilion.
- Large airconditioned double decker marquee with deck overlooking the Event Village.
- Welcome desk with hostesses.
- Buffet and deli style catering throughout the day.
- Complimentary premium bar and coffee station.
- Private ablution facilities. · Screens with coverage of play.
- Souvenir programme with daily draw sheets.
DP WORLD TOUR – NOVEMBER
The tournament also determines the Race to Dubai Bonus Pool, which goes to the top golfers on the Race to Dubai after the tournament
WMG’s official corporate hospitality is overlooking the 18th green of this magnificent course at Jumeirah Golf Estate. The exclusive hospitality pavilion offers an unrivalled setting to watch the action.
VIP catering of gourmet food and drinks will keep you happy at this magnificent event and we also arrange a grab and go option should you wish to follow the action.